Introduction to Visualisations
From: $795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
This course introduces, explains and explores using Visualisations for communicating IT Architectures, Designs and IT Solutions.
It provides participants with valuable insights in understanding how to use visualisations, such as diagrams, images and presentations, for describing and responding to IT related problems.
At the end of the course you will have the foundation knowledge and skills to develop visualisations represented in Architectures and System delivery.
At the conclusion of this course participants will understand:
- Why visualisations assist in conveying a message;
- What types of visualisations and techniques work best with different people groups
- Where participants would use visualisations in describinga system;
- What tools are available for creating visualisations;
- How to use visualisation techniques described in this course;
- How visualisations provide historical context for future developments;
- How to improve communications using visualisations.
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
This course is designed for people who have a need to understand, create and communicate IT and systems diagrams, images and presentations for:
- Executives and Boards,
- Programmes and Projects,
- Research and Development, IT Enterprise Architecture delivery and Systems Engineering.
Participants will acquire a reasonable working knowledge of the use of visualisations is describing, designing and managing IT Systems Architecture. They will be better equipped to use visualisations when interacting with IT stakeholders.
- Course Handbook;
- Supporting handouts and sample information;
- Meals and drinks.
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 1 month before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
If you would like to know more about this course or you are interested in running the course in your premises, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
The training venue location will be published here one week prior to the course.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
How To Make a Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book a Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- Select the ‘available course date’, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘ the number of participants’ you want to attend.
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.