Introduction to Software Development Processes and Techniques
From: $2,250.00 Inc. GST 3 days
Next course: TBA
This course is an introduction to business and technical solution development – covering from, the identification of software systems needs, through to support of software systems.
This course will help you understand software systems, business needs, and requirement analysis, design, construction, evaluation, transition to use and support.
It is intended to improve your understanding of development and management frameworks, approaches and techniques.
What does the Course Cover?
At the conclusion of this course you will:
- Be aware of the business and technical foundations and processes that underpin software systems development success.
- Understand how to request/specify, plan/design, develop, evaluate, deliver, maintain and use of software-intensive systems.
- Be familiar with the industry leading processes, methods and techniques used when developing and maintaining software systems.
- Be aware of the substantial body of knowledge that defines world’s leading practices in software engineering.
The course is comprised of interactive discussions, discovery learning experiences, and includes Q and A sessions, quizzes, practice opportunities for applying development and support methods, and case study workshops. There will be opportunities for discussion of relevant workplace issues, concerns and lessons learnt.
This course is well suited to use within organisations, on an onsite basis in either a standard or customised version.
Who would benefit from the course?
This course is suitable for people seeking to gain a broad cross-discipline understanding of how solutions are conceived, developed and maintained. It balances business, technical and management perspectives.
- Business and project managers, team leaders, and team members.
- Business change specialists and managers.
- Business and technical planners, and solution developers.
- Learning manual;
- Supporting handouts;
- Lunch and refreshments.
The price for attending this 3 day course is $2,250 per person.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
The course location will be announced on confirmation of the course.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
It’s OK to have questions, it’s one of things we teach in our classes. If you have a question about this course, then fill in the form below.
You may have questions about, when’s the next course, where’s the next course, how many in a class, do you come to our premises to run courses? Then drop us a line through the contact form below. We’ll get back to you and start a conversation.
What people say...
I recommend this course
Given a good high-level picture of Agile
Loved your enthusiasm
Good Introduction to Agile Project Management
How To Make a Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book A Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- The ‘available course date’ is highlighted, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘the number of participants’ attending in your group
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.
Note! Any discount coupons will be handled on payments part of the process.