Introduction to Project Management
From: $795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
Next course in Canberra: Upon request, enquire below.
This course will help you improve your understanding of project management frameworks, approaches and techniques.
At the completion of the course you will be familiar with:
- How projects are conceived, proposed, approved and managed;
- Project management approaches and frameworks;
- Project lifecycle options;
- The contents of the Guide to the Project Management Body of knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
The course balances business, technical and management perspectives. It makes it suitable for people seeking to gain a broad cross-discipline understand how solutions are planned, managed, and completed.
- Business and project managers, team leaders and team members;
- Business change specialists and managers;
- Business and technical planners and solution developers.
- Learning manual;
- Supporting handouts;
- A copy of the ‘Effective Project Management’ in easy steps book;
- Meals and drinks.
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 1 month before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you.
Fill in the form below and let’s start talking!
The training venue location will be published here one week prior to the course.
How To Make A Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book a Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- Select the ‘available course date’, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘ the number of participants’ you want to attend.
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.