Introduction to PRINCE2® Project Management
From: $795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
Next course in Canberra: TBA
This course is intended to improve your understanding of PRINCE2® Principles, Themes, Processes, Roles and Documentation.
At the conclusion of this course you will be familiar with:
- How PRINCE2® projects are conceived, proposed, approved and managed.
- PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes, roles and documentation.
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
- Business and project managers, team leaders and team members
- Business change specialists and managers,
- Business and technical planners and solution developers
- A learning manual
- Supporting handouts
- Your copy of the book ‘PRINCE2 Made Simple’
- Refreshments and Lunch
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 7 days before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
The training venue location will be published here one week prior to the course.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
It’s OK to have questions, it’s one of things we teach in our classes. If you have a question about this course, then fill in the form below.
You may have questions about, when’s the next course, where’s the next course, how many in a class, do you come to our premises to run courses? Then drop us a line through the contact form below. We’ll get back to you and start a conversation.
What People Say
Loved your enthusiasm
Given a good high-level picture of Agile
I recommend this course
Good Introduction to Agile Project Management
How To Make a Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book A Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- The ‘available course date’ is highlighted, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘the number of participants’ attending in your group
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.
Note! Any discount coupons will be handled on payments part of the process.