Introduction to Leadership and Teamwork
$795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
This course introduces, explains and explores how people work together to understand problems and opportunities, and conceive, develop and implement solutions together.
It provides participants with an appreciation of themselves and others and how to work together effectively.
At the end of the course, participants will have the foundation knowledge and skills to understand themselves and others, to work in teams, and how to form, develop and lead teams.
At the conclusion of this course participants will understand:
- What motivates, influences and constrains people and how they behave;
- Leadership types and styles;
- Leadership responsibilities;
- Qualities of a leader;
- How to establish and sustain teams;
- How to develop highly effective teams;
- Resolving conflict and challenges;
- Coaching & mentoring.
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
This course is designed for people who have a need to understand how to work together effectively. It will suit planners, managers, leaders, trainers and educators who wish to establish a strong foundation for their workplace relationships. It will also be useful those wishing to improve their understanding of people and techniques for working with others.
- Course Handbook;
- Supporting handouts and sample information;
- Meals and refreshments.
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 1 month before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
Find the below the location of our next course at the Abode Hotel in Woden 11/12/2019.
For parking, there is an all-day parking in the car park in front of the hotel.
The last two rows do all day parking
The rows closer to the hotel only do 4 hours at a time.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
It’s OK to have questions, it’s one of things we teach in our classes. If you have a question about this course, then fill in the form below.
You may have questions about, when’s the next course, where’s the next course, how many in a class, do you come to our premises to run courses?
If you do have a question, drop us a line through the contact form below. We’ll get back to you and start a conversation.
How To Make A Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book A Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- The ‘available course date’ is highlighted, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘the number of participants’ attending in your group
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.
Note! Any discount coupons will be handled on payments part of the process.