Introduction to Cyber Security
$795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
Next course in Canberra: Upon request, enquire below.
This course introduces, explains and explores the nature of cyber security. Specifically, why it is important, and how we can use the internet and information technology securely and safely.
It provides participants with an appreciation of cyber threats, and countermeasures that we can use in our professional and private lives.
At the conclusion of this course participants will understand:
- What cyber security is and why it is important,
- Types of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and attacks,
- Cyber security risk protection measures,
- Cyber security Response & Remediation activities,
- Cyber Security Planning and Management processes.
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
This course is designed for people who have a need to understand and manage cyber security threats and challenges. It will suit anyone who uses information technology in their professional or private lives. It will be particularly useful those that work or socialise online, and connect to the internet for significant periods of time.
- Course Handbook,
- Supporting handouts and sample information,
- Meals and refreshments.
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 1 month before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
The training venue location will be published here one week prior to the course.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
It’s OK to have questions, it’s one of things we teach in our classes. If you have a question about this course, then fill in the form below.
You may have questions about, when’s the next course, where’s the next course, how many in a class, do you come to our premises to run courses? Then drop us a line through the contact form below. We’ll get back to you and start a conversation.
How To Make a Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book a Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- Select the ‘available course date’, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘ the number of participants’ you want to attend.
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.