Introduction to Agile Project Management
$795.00 Inc. GST 1 day
This course will help you understand the Agile Project Management approach.
It focuses on the development values, principles, processes, roles and techniques for Agile Project Management.
It has been developed to provide a broad overview of Agile solution development and the Agile Project Management Framework developed by the Agile Business Consortium.
At the completion of the course you will have an understanding and tools to commence using Agile Project Management.
What does the Course Cover?
Who would benefit from the course?
The course balances business, technical and management perspectives. It is suitable for people seeking to gain a broad cross-discipline understanding of how Agile solutions are conceived, developed and supported.
- Business and project managers, team leaders and team members
- Business change specialists and managers,
- Business and technical planners and solution developers
- Learning manual;
- Supporting handouts;
- A copy of the Agile Project Management in Easy steps book;
- Meals and drinks.
The standard price for attending this course is $795 per person
- An early bird price of $745 per person is available when you register and pay 1 month before the course.
- Teams or organisations sending three or more attendees are eligible for a 20% discount on each registration.
- All fees are including GST.
The training venue location will be published here one week prior to the course.
We want to make sure that we provide our courses to focused audiences at locations that best suit.
We are based in Canberra Australia and have no difficulty coming to you to deliver courses.
To make it work for you and for us, if you can provide some potential attendee numbers and any other notes, then we can start a conversation for training in your location, anything is possible!
We can run the course in your premises, in a training room, hotel, anywhere that best suits you. Use the “Course Enquiry Tab” to drop us line to ask your question.
It’s OK to have questions, it’s one of things we teach in our classes. If you have a question about this course, then fill in the form below.
You may have questions about, when’s the next course, where’s the next course, how many in a class, do you come to our premises to run courses? Then drop us a line through the contact form below. We’ll get back to you and start a conversation.
How To Make a Booking
This is how to book a course. It’s all done over at the “Book a Course” Tab. Here’s what you do…
- Select the ‘available course date’, If there are more course dates in that month the dates will be highlighted.
- Select ‘ the number of participants’ you want to attend.
- If you’re happy with dates and number of participants, select ‘Book Now’.